The below forms is just part of our process in determining a qualified resident / tenant.
1. Rental Application: Phone Number, Applicant's Name, Address, Social Security, Date of Birth, Present Address, City, Rental Price, Landlord, Landlord's phone number, Previous Rental [includes address, rental price, landlord & phone number], Employment History [company name, address, city, title, work number, supervisor (with phone number), wages], Vehicle [make & model, year, license plate number], Any outstanding bills [student loans, credit cards, other], Emergency contact, References . . .
2. Tenant Disclosure Form: Applicant gives consent on a credit report to be made [Applicant's Name, Address, City, Social Security, Date of Birth, Drivers License / ID, State] . . .
3. Tenant Verification: Contact present and previous residences on Applicant [name, address, city, phone number, rental price], Lessor [company name, address, city, phone number, attention management], Request [name, address, city, phone number], answer various questions pertaining to tenant rental history . . .
4. Chicago Apartment Lease: Standard Chicago Apartment Lease as it pertains to the Chicago Association of Realtors, which contains Lease Agreements and Covenants plus Rules and Regulations . . .
5. Lead Paint Pamphlet: Required with a Chicago Lease.
6. Disclosure . . . Lead-Based Paint : Attached to a Real Estate SALE Contract.
7. Chicago Landlord and Tenant Ordinance Summary: Rider to Chicago Apartment Lease Residential Landlord and Tenant Ordinance Summery that must be attached to every written lease.
8. Municipal Code Chapters : Rate of Interest on Secuirty Deposits
9. Standard Property Exclusive Marketing Agreement: Agreement to sell property.
Please 'click' to view the appropriate item - -
1. Rental Application
2. Tenant Disclosure Form
3. Tenant Verification
4. Chicago Apartment Lease
5. Lead Paint Pamphlet
6. Lead Paint Disclosure